Saturday, January 31, 2009

I've added to my blogroll

This week it occurred to me how thankful I am for what has become known as the blogosphere. 5 or 6 years ago, blogs were still relatively new and unknown. Look how much has changed!

I believe that with the rise of the blogosphere, the Web has finally begun to fulfill the potential that I remember being hyped so much in the early 1990s. I'm still relatively new to this and I am not good at html, but am thankful to have the blogosphere to make my workdays spectacularly unproductive ;-)

So, I've now added some links to a number of blogs that I follow nearly every day. To your right you will find a section titled, "some other blogs I read." Clever, no? They mostly deal with economics or politics, but I will add others soon. Check them out... they are all very intelligent, informative and some are very, very funny... particularly Sadly No and Jon Swift. It's a brave new world, baby.

2 comments:

Tankfos said...

I do not utilize the blogosphere as much as I could, but there sure are a lot of interesting things to read about.

I couldn't get the links to work. When you get them functional I will be very excited to join blogger nation.

Matthew said...

Adam, I don't know what is going on but I just tested all the links again. I tested them when I put them up on Saturday, too. They all seem to work for me. If anybody else has problems, let me know.

I have IE 7 at home and here at work I am using IE 6, both seem to function fine. I used the same HTML code as for all of the foster blogs too, so if those links aren't working for you I don't know what to tell you.

I suggest you check your browser settings or something, though I am no expert in such matters. Thoughts, anyone?